Readers would be pleased to know that I have teamed up with Packt Publishing to organize a Giveaway of my new book that I have written - Backbone.js Patterns and Best Practices .
And three lucky winners stand a chance to win 3 digital copies of this book. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the Lucky Winners.
- Develop custom plugins and mixins to reduce boilerplate in your code
- Learn about Backbone view management with nested views, subviews, layout manager, and Marionette views
- Understand template management by storing and pre-compiling templates
- Explore model validation with validation plugins and learn model serialization and relational data management with nested models
- Work with collections to implement multiple sorting and filtering behavior
- Create solid application architecture with AMD and different popular design patterns
How to Enter?
All you need to do is head on over to the book page and look through the product description of the book and drop a line via the comments below this post to let us know what interests you the most about this book. It’s that simple.
Winners will get an e-copy of the Book.
The contest will close on 20th Feb, 2014. Winners will be contacted by email, so be sure to use your real email address when you comment!